LCM Environmental Services Ltd are recruiting experienced Project Managers to start immediately.
We’re looking for highly motivated and experienced Project Managers who have knowledge within the Fuel Services and Environmental sectors. LCM Environmental Services Ltd is a fast-growing and exciting company to work for. All of the services we deliver centre around the fuel and environmental industries including, fuel maintenance, tank installations and infrastructure, industrial services, environmental services, railways as well as planned preventative maintenance.
Reporting into the Operations Director, your main duties will be:
- Being responsible for looking after projects within our key sectors
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements working with the sales and operations team
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s)
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Work with customers and suppliers to define and document questions, liaise with business as well as other stakeholders
- Submit project status reports to stakeholders; anticipates and reacts to change
- IT Literate
- Active listener
- Decision making
- Interpersonal communication
- Management of financial resources
- Resource management
- Time management
- Preferred but not required – Prince 2 / CSCS / SMSTS
- Inclusion in the company pension scheme
- Inclusion to the company health scheme after 1 years’ service
- 20 days holiday, plus 1 extra each year until 25.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£39,000.00 per year
For more information or to apply please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org