- Reporting to: Head of Sales
- Location: Wyre Street, Padiham, Lancashire, BB12 8DF.
- Hours: 40 hrs/week
- Salary range: £21,000 – £23,000 p/a
As one of the fastest growing fuel service businesses in the UK, LCM Environmental provides commercial and public sector customers with Fuelling Advancement solutions to support customers in the management and storage of on-site fuels.
Working with LCM Environmental, we would provide you with access to our company SimplyHealth plan, and free wellbeing and mental health care supported by our expert partner. You will accumulate an extra holiday day for every year worked with us (reaching a maximum of 5 additional days). After your first year, you will be automatically enrolled into our EMI (Enterprise Management Incentive) scheme.
To support the Sales team in providing Fuelling Advancement solutions to LCM customers, and thereby achieve budgeted sales targets. Reporting to the Head of Sales and working in close co-ordination with the Business Development Managers, provide marketing, quoting and following-up support to customers.
The Key Responsibilities:
To work in close liaison with the Business Development Managers, Marketing and Operations
to support the sale and delivery of projects to customers, including:
To receive, log and respond to in-bound sales enquiries.
• Quote standard works and follow-up with customers.
• Seek to close term contract business where suitable to customers.
• Support Marketing campaigns, events and other initiatives and follow-up
• Be responsive: be timely in customer interactions.
• Administer the set-up of customer contracts within CRM.
• Prepare reports from CRM.
• Administer the set-up of LCM as an Approved Supplier to customers, as required.
• Administer the completion and receipt of Credit Applications by new customers.
• Transcribe interactions undertaken with customers onto CRM.
• Build sales knowledge of LCM customers – People, Place and Plans.
• Continually improve personal competencies, skills, and knowledge.
• Adhere to LCM prescribed policies and procedures i.e., Health and Safety.
• Espouse the LCM values: to Protect; to Serve and to be Responsible.
The above list of key responsibilities is not exclusive. The successful post-holder will be expected to hold a flexible attitude as they
may be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- Friendly, good working within a team.
- Sales experience.
- Good standard of written and verbal communications.
- Accurate, attention to detail and well organised.
- Diligent and self-motivated.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Analytical: able to prepare reports.
- Competent in Microsoft suite, LinkedIn, and Google search.
To express your interest in this role and to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply below.