As one of the fastest growing fuel service businesses in the UK, LCM Environmental provides commercial and public sector customers with a range of fuel management services to mitigate the risks associated with using and storing large volumes of fuel. Our services cover best practice for management and monitoring of the fuel, along with testing, cleaning, filtering and removal of any redundant fuel. Licensed as both a Registered Dealer in Controlled Oils and as a Waste Permit Holder, we are leading specialists in delivering sustainable, resilient and compliant solutions.
LCM Environmental are looking for a Project Planner to join the fast growing team. As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for the efficient planning of all project work. You’ll keep a keen eye on cost as we plan our Site Operatives and fleet of vans and HGVs UK wide for the many jobs we undertake each week.
Position: Project Planner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
Working alongside our existing Operations and Project Managers to fulfill
· Routing and planning small, medium and large scale projects in the most cost efficient way as possible. Planning the project, the man-power and extra resources required to complete the job.
· Having day to day responsibility for making sure our Site Operatives have everything they need to undertake their work safely in line with a regulations and legislations
· Administrative duties including booking accommodation, raising POs, paying relevant charges (TFL) and creating occasional POs
· Producing and submitting fuel filtering samples, tank inspection and tank testing reports to our customers and internal sales department (training given)
· Being a strong link between the Sales team and Operations team to make sure all work days, Site Operatives, HGVs and vans are fully utilised
· The ability to both forward plan and be flexible enough to switch work around and pull work forward should any gaps in the diary appear
· Completing jobs to an “Authorised” state (on our system) ready to invoice
Our project planner should also have: (additional training can be provided)
· Experience of planning and routing remote teams before
· An awareness and understanding of the Working Time Directive and Drivers Hours and Tachograph Regulations
· The ability to multi-task in this fast paced environment
· Be computer literate and have used bespoke IT systems before
· (Not essential) but an understanding of ADR Regulations (the Transport of Dangerous Goods By Road) and Waste Regulations would be helpful
· Be able to operate above the basic hours of work when required from time to time
· Inclusion in the company pension scheme,
· Inclusion to the company health scheme after 1 years’ service,
· 20 days holiday, plus 1 extra each year until 25.
How you can apply…
To express your interest in this role and to apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
Further information about LCM Environmental and our services can be found at: