Location: Padiham or Cragg Vale Depots.
Hours: 48 hours per week.
Salary: Competitive plus the potential to earn overtime.
For over 30 years, LCM Environmental has been and continues to be the brand of trust to our customers. Delivering, sustainable, resilient, and compliant solutions, mitigating risk and giving our customers and partners ‘peace of mind’.
We’re hiring for a full-time, ADR Vacuum Tanker Driver to join our experienced team.
The Key Responsibilities Include:
Operating the vacuum tanker to carry out:
• Fuel uplifts
• Interceptor cleaning, uplift and disposal
• Assisting the Man Entry Tank Cleaning Team (confined space entry preferable but not essential) as well as:
• Tank cleaning
• High pressure water jetting with pressures in excess of 6000 psi
• Uplift, transportation and delivery of hazardous products in accordance with ADR and Hazardous Waste Regulations
• Driving / cross training on other HGVs within the fleet.
Further responsibilities of the role can be found in our Job Pack.
• Minimum Category C licence (old class 2) drivers licence
• Full ADR licence
• Full Driver CPC card.
Preferable, but not essential skills:
• 2 years’ category C experience
• Confined space qualification
• Experience with EA Hazardous waste notes paperwork and procedures.
How you can apply…
To express your interest in this role and to apply please send your CV and
covering letter to:
Further information about LCM Environmental and our services can be found at: