We’re very excited to announce a brand-new role to join our internal marketing team based in East Lancashire.
This exciting opportunity will see the successful applicant help craft, implement and manage the marketing strategy for two of the businesses within the Craggs Energy Group.
The Marketing Executive role is primarily responsible for administering and managing a wide range of marketing activity across two of the B2B focused companies within the Craggs Energy Group.
Although the role will focus heavily on a range of digital marketing activities the role will also encompass the creation and release of traditional marketing campaigns.
This role is full time (40hrs per week) and is primarily based at our East Lancashire site (BB12 8DF).
Required Professional Skills
- Held a previous marketing-based role
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Experience in campaign creation & management
- Experience in SEO
- Experience in PPC advertising and working with the common platforms (Adwords, Bing, Social Media)
- Experience in creative writing (social posts, blogs, case studies, PR etc)
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Experience with web analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to manage a database of contacts and ensure GDPR principles are followed.
- Experience in performing both customer and competitor market research
- Passion for marketing of all forms.
- Ability to think creatively and to identify and then resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills.
- Experience working in a commercial environment.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary £21,000 – £26,000 (based upon experience)
- Participation in company health benefit scheme after 1 year
- Entry into company pension scheme
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career in a “Sunday Times Ones To Watch” company within a team of experienced marketeers.
For more information or to apply please contact Ben@lcmenvironmental.co.uk